Saturday, April 5, 2014

Review: Three Weeks With Lady X


Three Weeks With Lady X
Three Weeks With Lady X by Eloisa James

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I can't adequately express how much I enjoyed this book but I will try. I read the two previous books in the series last month to get ready for this one so I was already half in love with Thorn (aka Juby aka Tobias) before it started. India swept me up into her world very quickly. The story was delightful and almost light to begin with - the byplay of the letters between Thorn and India was delightful and naughty. By the end of the story, these two strong-willed characters had demolished each other. The way they found their way back was wonderful! All that is grand but the epilogue section of the book won me over. Eloisa James is an author who understands why we read romances and how we don't want the stories to end. We want them to live happily ever after and we want to know how that looks. No spoilers here but read all the way to the end -- including the author's notes. I've always loved how smart and well-researched Eloisa James' books are and this one doesn't disappoint in any way. I loved it!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment