Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow . . .

It was "snowing" at California Academy of Sciences
Ruth enjoying faux snow at California Academy of Sciences
It was "snowing" at California Academy of Sciences
Gage and his hair enjoying faux snow at California Academy of Sciences


The Weather Service is telling us it's going to be cooooooooold tonight.  And, we're getting some rain so their is a 60% chance of snow tonight.  I'm not feeling it but wouldn't it be fun.  

When we were at the California Academy of Sciences last weekend, they were making fake snow indoors.  The kids enjoyed it.  I'm thinking we'd enjoy the real stuff more.  

It hasn't snowed here in Boulder Creek since the kids were little.  I wish I could believe it would happen but I don't.  Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment